Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another problem with the data – added points outside market hours

Hi,
    There is another problem with the data for $TOPIX-TSE - data points outside market hours generated by Esignal. I reported this problem some time ago. It disappeared for a while, but it is coming back.

I called Esignal London office a couple of days ago. The problem was reported to the data department, but no response has been given back. I called your Australian office today to report the problem again. The response was that it was from the exchange.

I have checked the published data by the exchange before when there was an extra bar after the market close. The exchange number differed from the closing price of the extra-bar. So I believe this is a problem generated by Esignal. If I am right, could you please inform your supporting staff of this fact? On the other hand, if this is a problem generated by the exchange’s data department, could you please inform the exchange the problem so that it can be prevented in the future?

The following is a list of extra bars in the last few days.
    date Time
    5-Dec before market opening at 8:51
    3-Dec between am and pm session, at 12:21; after pm session, at 15:51
    2-Dec between am and pm session, at 12:21
    28-Nov before market opening, at 8:51

The attached are data sheets showing the extra points for today and Dec 3 outside of the market hours. The market hours are 9:01-11:00 and 12:31-15:00.

Thank you for your continued attention.

Regards,
    Rambo
    Attached Files

extra point on Dec 3

extra point on Dec 3
    Attached Files

Comment

an unsuccessful correction?

Now the problem of an extra-bar before the market opening On Dec 5, reported yesterday, has changed to one of missing data for the first 10 minutes after the market open.

I am not sure if this is the same problem reflected in a different form or if it is created by an unsuccessful attempt at correcting the last problem of the extra bar.
      Attached Files

Comment

Rambo,

thank you for reporting this issue as well. I will keep it in mind as well when I look at the data.

I will let you know once I have more details.

Regards,
        Christine B.
        eSignal

Comment

Working...
        X